- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Clinical/Medical Research
Who We Are & What We Do?
We do amazing things here at Nucleus Network!
Not only are we Australia’s leading organisation in Phase I Clinical Trials, we are also the industry’s largest organisation specialising in First-in-Human research in Australia!
The journey to achieve great things is never simple nor easy. Our success is due to the hard work and dedication of our amazing team here at Nucleus Network. We attract our top talent through our unique position offering opportunities to develop and grow your career within a rewarding and fulfilling industry.
Our clients include international and Australian pharmaceutical companies who engage us to conduct early phase clinical studies in healthy volunteers in order to develop new and groundbreaking medicines. We are defined by our great work culture, commitment to staff development and dedication to provide the best possible work environment.
Come and join us through this exciting journey of expansion and gain world-class experience servicing some of the most innovative Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies globally.
About the role
We seek Coordinators with great initiative, able to work with tight deadlines and enjoy the challenge. You will be rewarded with stimulating work, a supportive team environment and ongoing training for all new staff.
You will also be responsible for:
- Daily liaison with participants on your clinical trials
- Preparation of study documents for the implementation of a clinical trial
- Completion of data entry, data queries, quality assurance checks & undertake appropriate analyses
- Supporting unit staff in by assisting with clinical procedures
- Liaising with Clinical Research Associates
- Coordinating a number of studies at the same time
- Pro-actively providing ongoing information to management to ensure key milestones remain on-track
- Tracking and proactively following up on any Adverse Events and Serious Adverse Events
- Ensuring studies are conducted in accordance with regulatory and ethical guidelines as well as Nucleus Network Standard Operating Procedures
Key Selection Criteria
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in BSc or BA /Honors/Masters or related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in clinical trials (preferable), however we will consider high quality graduates
- High attention to detail with a proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to proactively manage workloads, prioritize tasks and meet study milestones
- The ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with various stakeholders
You must be an Australian citizen or eligible to work in Australia
To express your interest in this position please submit your resume via Seek.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?