Sales Operations Analyst
Advertiser: IngenicoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sales, Analysis & Reporting
- Maternity Leave cover
- Opportunity to work in a global payments solutions business
- Dynamic and performance driven culture
About Ingenico Group
Ingenico is a global leader in the fintech market, with a presence of more than three decades. Innovation is part of the DNA and we are growing rapidly to shape the future of payment. The global team comprises of 8000+ people and the Melbourne office has approximately 200 people forming our Logistics, Customer Service and Operations teams.
We are going through an exciting transformation and a journey towards reengineering our processes and differentiating our services here at Ingenico Australia. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a busy and varied role.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be providing essential support to the Client Business Manager (CBM) vis-à-vis activity analysis, reports, project co-ordination etc. so that client commitments are met. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Coordination of project deliverables
- Progress reporting to customer
- Monitoring of results against plan
- Co-ordination of operational functions to meet project and customer objectives
Operational coordination and analysis
- Monitor/report on customer metrics and initiate corrective action
- Low level complaints investigation & management
- Contributions to process improvements
- Analysis and management of service SLA exceptions
- Daily upgrade status etc.
- Preparation of Quarterly Business Review material and attendance/presentation to customer reviews
- Weekly/Monthly reporting
- Statistics collated
- Invoice review, modification and approval
- Forecasting of stock and project/customer activities
- Ad hoc requests
- Order entry and management
- Client reporting to ensure SLAs and key issues are tracked and managed
- Working with CBM to define and scope business opportunities
- Proposal/Quotation/Tender preparation
- Preparing customer presentation material
Skills & Experience
- Experience in reporting
- Project management and co-ordination
- Data analysis
- Report generation
- Escalation management
- Customer service, Sales support and administrative role
What's on offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the dynamic online payments space
- A competitive salary
- Friendly work environment
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience aligns to the role requirements.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?