Conveyancer by the Beach!
Advertiser: Ian Symonds & Associates SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Are you already dreaming of summer?! Secure your beachside haven while it’s still winter, and beat the holiday rush, while bringing your first-class conveyancing skills to our vibrant boutique law firm in Inverloch, Victoria.
An exciting long-term opportunity awaits an experienced conveyancer, with proficiency in PEXA, LEAP and Property Exchange.
Does this sound like you?
- You are customer service focused, with sound administrative skills and enthusiasm towards your work
- You have conveyancing experience, with proficiency in PEXA, LEAP or similar software
- You have the ability to prioritise, work under pressure, work proactively and demonstrate initiative, while managing a large number of files at a time
- You have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- You have intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- You are looking for a sea-change and chance to embrace a work-life balance!
If you have the above skills, are reliable, looking for long-term employment stability in a vibrant, small team environment and have a positive approach to your work, then we are looking for you!
In return, we will provide you with a comfortable, positive, rewarding and friendly working environment, only minutes away from one of Victoria’s best beaches!