- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Menzies Aviation is a global leader in the provision of Cargo and Ground Handling services to the aviation industry. The aviation industry is extremely dynamic and requires people that are equal to the task.
We are currently seeking a Cargo Customer Service Officer at our Sydney Domestic Airport facility.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing customer service and assisting with cargo enquiries
- Data Entry
- Liaising with Customs and Quarantine on inspection of cargo
- Cash handling and accounts administration
- Perform various administrative duties
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a current manual drivers licence and own transport
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have the ability to work under pressure and independently
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Be willing to work shift work
- Cargo or freight industry experience is preferred but not essential
This position is permanent part-time. You must be available to work a 7 day rotational shift roster in support of our client carriers' operations and schedules.
Applicants will be required to undergo an airport security check and medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please apply via the link below;
Due to the high volume of applications, only applicants who meet the requirements of the role will be responded to.