Junior Legal Counsel
Advertiser: Lesso Home GreenacreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - In-house
China Lesso Group Holdings Limited is a leading large-scale industrial group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. We have been expanding globally with footprints in countries including United States, Australia, Canada, Thailand, India, and UAE. In order to support our business in Australia, we are seeking a Junior Legal Counsel for our offices in Sydney. The individual will work closely with the local office and will report to our Legal Counsel for Australia.
What We Offer
An internationally listed company with great aspirations, growing in emerging business sectors and new geographic regions. Our search is for a like-minded person who enjoys working in a dynamic environment across all facets of commercial, industrial and property law. We offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working arrangements with strong work/life balance
- Exposure to a wide-variety of legal work
- A progressive and supportive working environment
This position will provide you with the opportunity to obtain quality legal experience while working in-house for a multinational company.
- At least 2-4 years post admission experience in Corporate, Property or Construction are highly preferred.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of project documents, eg: construction contracts, tenders and consultant agreement, and providing advice on contract administration.
- Excellent in drafting skills and commercial nous;
- Highly developed, effective communication skills and a good team player.
- Undertake and complete commercial, legal and risk reviews and projects.
- The ability to speak Chinese is highly preferred but NOT essential
- Strong academic results with an above credit average
- Excellent written communication and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high volume, deadline driven environment
- Well-developed MS Office skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and a positive, collaborative and proactive approach.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts for consideration by emailing Phoebe Wong: email@example.com
We appreciate the time and effort invested in compiling your application. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?