Marketing & Social Media Executive (full-time)
Advertiser: ripe solutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
- Fantastic team environment
- Exciting well-known brands
- True marketing led agency
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and organised Marketing Executive to work with the team of Thinkers and Makers at Ripe Solutions on a number of leading national brands.
The role provides support to both the Marketing and Digital teams within the business by undertaking the following activities:
- Marketing campaign preparation, management and execution
- Post campaign data review and reporting
- PowerPoint presentation development
- Social media content coordination
- Social media planning, scheduling and reporting
- Social media community management
- Managing third party supplier relationships
- Daily client communication
- General office administration
The role would suit a candidate that:
- Has recently completed a Marketing Degree, or equivalent
- Has at least two (2) years’ experience in a similar role
- Has knowledge and experience with social media
- Is proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and the full MS office suite
- Possesses a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Is a self-starter, is highly organised and can work independently
What’s on Offer:
The chance to work within a true marketing led creative and digital agency that will offer you professional growth and development. The role is full-time, located in Newstead.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 5pm Friday 6th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?