Graduate Digital Analyst
Advertiser: Lens10More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Lens10 is currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking for multiple graduates to join us from January 2020 as Graduate Analysts. This is an exciting opportunity to kick start your career in the fast-growing data and web analytics industry!
So, who are we?
Lens10 is one of the largest independent digital analytics consulting teams in Australia, specialising in web and app analytics. We are also one of a few organisations in APAC certified as a specialist provider for both Google and Adobe analytics tools.
Life at Lens10
Our two Australian teams are located in our Lens10 offices in Cremorne, Melbourne and CBD, Sydney. We also have a presence in North America, where our leading proprietary data assurance tool is quickly gaining traction in the market.
We offer flexible work practices, a respect for work/life balance, the joy of playing with new technology, plus a love of working in the cloud!
Our tight-knit team enjoy working together, a footy tipping competition, Friday night drinks and nibbles, and working with smart, enterprise clients in the fast-growing area of digital data.
We offer ongoing training and development, frequent one-on-one manager check-ins, with a careful balance of structured training modules and real application and on the job learning. This provides an established path to more senior roles along various streams; technical, consulting and data science.
Your life at Lens10
While no two days are the same at Lens10, you could often find yourself:
- Analysing data from Google and Adobe about how users are interacting with a client's website or app
- Interacting with clients to understand their business strategy and objectives for their online presence and marketing
- Designing a best practice approach to measuring engagement and success for websites and apps
- Finding insights from the data that are meaningful to the client's business
- Creating well-organised presentations and reports with direction from senior project leads
- Managing work priorities and projects for clients.
We're hoping you'll bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some expertise in maths and statistical analysis
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem-solving
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and tools.
What might make you stand out :
- Proven analytical and visualisation communication expertise
- Expertise in Excel, Powerpoint, or coding or machine learning
or web design.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia's leading minds in digital analytics, marketing and strategy in a nurturing and fun environment
- Regular BBQs/team lunches and team activities
- Learning and skills development on the job, working with iconic enterprise clients
- Mentoring from senior leaders with diverse industry experience
- Entry into the fast-growing industry of analytics and data.
How to apply
Please include your academic record (or a summary of your subjects and results) in your application.
No agencies, please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?