Advertiser: BIC ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Cleaning roles with employer of choice
- Join a truly professional, hardworking, dedicated team
- Established national company with long term contracts
- Award rates
- Full Time Day Shift - 6:00am to 2:00pm
About BIC Services
BIC is a leading provider of cleaning services and we are looking for dedicated cleaners who can join our team.
You will have access to the highest paid wages in the industry and opportunity for advancement.
BIC's Core Values & Unique Selling Points
BIC drives the industry with innovation and ethical practices with our core values being Safety, Respect, Team Work, Commitment to Employees, Honesty and Customer Focus.
Our USP's are within the investment in our people, sustainability, innovation and technology and by ensuring full transparency through our CAF accreditation and adherence to the Modern Slavery Framework.
The Cleaning Accountability Framework (CAF) is a multi-stakeholder partnership approach to improving cleaning and labour standards in the cleaning industry.
BIC’s CAF journey commenced in 2013, as a founding member of CAF and we are one of the first contractors to attain CAF Site-Certification.
Successful candidates must be willing to deliver a range of cleaning services from including;
- General cleaning of designated areas, scrubbing, dusting, mopping etc.;
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment;
- The removal of rubbish from internal bins
Our cleaners are the face of BIC Services and play a pivotal role in delivering the services commitment we have made to our clients.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in cleaning
- Knowledge of floor equipment and maintenance essential
- Have a strong focus on time management and attention to detail
- The ability to work well in team environment
- Excellent presentation
- Must be reliable , flexible and adaptable
- Good command of English language and written skills
- Current Police Check dated in the last 3 months
The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture;
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
BIC Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders to apply.