Graphic / Digital Designer
Advertiser: The Green Elephant RoseberyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
We are a family owned dynamic company servicing our
in-house group of childcare centres. Located in Rosebery, we provide a great working environment and a lot of entertainment. This is a hands on role primarily involving graphic design and digital design.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
We are seeking a candidate who is creative, loves children and can hit the ground running requiring minimal supervision and training.
The ideal candidate must have at least one year experience in the area of Graphic Design, be proficient in creating designs and creating marketing material. The ideal candidate must possess a Graphic Design Degree and/or Certificate with formal training or qualification in web design.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strong design skills & working to deadlines
- being super creative
- Ability to interpret customer requirements
- Schedule work efficiently
- High attention to detail
Skills and experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in graphic & digital design for EDM's, web and landing pages
- Experience designing for Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad campaigns
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Good verbal communication skills and positive attitude
- An organised and process driven work style
- Team player
- Acting like a child from time to time.
To be considered for the role, please forward a copy of the following:
- Your resume;
- Cover letter; and
- Portfolio demonstrating your suitability for the role (either url to your blog/portfolio or pdf is accepted).
This is a casual position but willing to offer part time to the right candidate.
Please email to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?