Customer Service Specialists - Contact Centre -Work from Home in 2020
Advertiser: Galilee SolicitorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Galilee Solicitors was first established in 1994 in Sydney, and today employs approximately 140 staff, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart. Galilee Solicitors is a national, fully integrated law firm dedicated to providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry in Australia. We are a firm of legal, digital and process specialists, assisting our clients to innovate and disrupt, from compliance and documentation through to restructuring and recovery.
This is an inbound contact centre role, however, you may be required to make some outgoing calls (no cold calling).
This role will be Brisbane CBD-based for the remainder of 2019, and will then convert to a work from home role (hardware provided). It is imperative that you have a reliable internet connection.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for providing telephone assistance to our lender clients, their borrowers and other stakeholders.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Team Leader, you will be working within a small contact centre team predominantly based in Brisbane.
You will be required to work a rotating roster between 7.30am and 7.00pm weekdays.
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls and/or emails
- Providing a help-desk service to customers
- Handling queries via our Live Chat service
- Liaising with internal teams
- Other duties as required
- Demonstrated track record in a phone-based customer service environment and working to KPI’s.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including ability to learn new software/systems quickly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and independently
- To be customer focused
- Have a “can do” and “go the extra mile” attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience in the finance / mortgage industry will be highly regarded, but not essential
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Check.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How would you rate your English language skills?