Consultant/Facilitator (French / English Bilingual) - Independant Contractors
Advertiser: SentisMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Consultant/Facilitators (French/English Bilingual)
Why work for Sentis…?
Sentis is a world leader in the application of psychology and neuroscience to safety and wellbeing in the workplace. We work predominantly in the mining, resources, construction, finance, and utilities industries to achieve genuine safety culture change. We use proven insights from psychology and an evidence-based approach to offer client-centered consultation, assessment, training and coaching.
We are hardworking professionals dedicated to changing the lives of individuals and organisations for the better, every day. At Sentis we live by our values of bringing our passion, seeking mastery, owning it and showing we care. We have a specific client who is committed to making a positive change to their safety culture, however we need the right person to guide them on this journey... read on to find out more!
This unique opportunity is for a French/English bilingual Facilitator to work with a high-profile client based in New Caledonia. Specifically, we are looking for a genuine, professional and committed individual who wants to be a part of this exciting project. The successful applicant will love to travel), have a passion for facilitation, a drive for continuous professional development, and the desire to positively impact the Safety Culture of our client.
We pride ourselves on being the best, therefore we are seeking an experienced facilitator with the following attributes and skills:
- Must be bilingual in French and English and able to deliver a full training program in French
- A Tertiary qualification in Psychology, or similar relevant qualification (highly desirable)
- A minimum of 3 + years of relevant professional experience in group facilitation
- Experienced in creating organisational change
- Confidence to be flexible and tailored in your facilitation approach based on different levels and backgrounds within an organisation
- A love of travel. Regular International travel is a core part of the arrangement and may include occasional weekend travel/work
- Must be committed and available for the entirety of this project, commencing March 2020 for approximately a 5 month period, possible extension
- Must have (or be willing to have) a registered business name, relevant insurances and be able to travel internationally to deliver this specific service
- Learning and Development will be provided by Sentis at our Brisbane office
This is an excellent opportunity to further your experience in Facilitation with a leading client in the mining industry. You will be an integral part of a highly supportive and collaborative team environment and represent a passionate and dynamic organisation! To find out more about our team and some of the amazing impacts we have on our clients visit: www.sentis.com.au.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing the criteria via seek.com.au.
We’d love to receive your application as soon as possible! Applications close 6th December 2019. Please note we will shutdown between 23rd December 2019 - 5th Janurary 2020 and will not be contacting applicants during this time. We will endeavour to contact successful applicants to arrange interviews prior to Christmas break or from 6th Jan 2020.