Chief Financial Officer
Advertiser: Cloud IndustryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the Role
Reporting directly to CEO , you will be an active member of the leadership team. You will provide the financial decision-making information to support business outcomes and lead the strategic direction of Cloud Industry focusing on group performance.
Accountable for all aspects of Finance, your role will include reviewing and reporting on all our Business Units (Thailand , Singapore , Australia) performances, developing business plans and budgets and recommending and implementing responses to significant issues.
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO, members of the executive management team and the Board of Directors
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting including liaison with external auditors
- Advise on long-term business and financial planning
- Establish and develop relations with senior management, external partners and other relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the development and submission of financial statements and other reports to ensure compliance with all relevant authorities in all countries that Cloud Industry operates : Australia, Singapore , Thailand.
- Tertiary qualifications with senior leadership experience and a CPA/CA accreditation.
- Strong financial management expertise including taxation, compliance, asset management, reporting and legal issues.
- Ability to operate strategically with an ability to problem solve, support and understand challenges at the operational level.
- Demonstrated track record in driving business success in a senior finance role.
- Exceptional influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Self-motivated, high level of initiative, drive and a strong work ethic.
This is a true opportunity for ambitious people looking for challenges and exposure to business and technology.
Apply Now !
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?