- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
About the role
Our other trainer's are fully booked so an opportunity has been opened, for an experienced Personal Trainer to join our team and make their business grow.
Our members need flexibility in their training time so your availability to work a variety of shift times, including mornings, lunchtime, evenings and Saturdays is a must.
Your role will be to provide one on one (or one on two) personal training and to be highly motivating and encouraging to our members - offering your expert supervision to ensure the training experience is positive, fun, supportive and most importantly, safe.
With over 1500 members and our other trainers full, we have members waiting for paid personal training, so you need to be able to start ASAP.
The right candidate will possess:
- Certificate 4 in Fitness (minimum) REQUIRED
- Industry experience preferred
- Great personality and passion for fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current public liability and personal indemnity insurance
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people, and in a team environment
- Time management and organisational skills
- Permanent resident REQUIRED (unfortunately we are currently unable to offer this position to those on temporary visa)
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of common sense and energy
Please don't forget to include a Cover Letter letting your personality shine through!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HOLD THE MINIMUM CRITERIA OF FITNESS CERTIFICATES. Personal Training is a profession and "a few years working out" does not allow you to safely train others.
About the benefits
We support our team members with complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility. Personal Trainers will also have INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE access to innovative new technology for programming and on-going member interaction platforms. We are SUPER excited about this!
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to help you being the best you can be.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?
- Are you currently registered with any of the following fitness boards?