Occupational Rehab Role / Physio /OT / Exercise Physiologist
Advertiser: Frontline Health ACT & STH NSWMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- $70k - $90k p.a. + total package + incentives
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
About the Company
Join a leading provider whose point of difference is the understanding and delivery of unique services that consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their clients. With a strong belief in placing emphasis on professionalism, courage and care for clients and their fellow team members.
About the Position
Work alongside an Occupational Rehab businesses that is looking for exceptional candidates across the Wollongong and Nowra area. The Occupational Rehab realm is high demand and this company provides both career progression and autonomy.
With the aim to assist psychologically or physicially injured workers return to work, this rewarding career is suited to graduates of Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Exercise Physiology. There are a number of roles available to both experienced Occupation Rehabilitation consultants looking to take the next step up in their career or to the New Grads looking to build a solid case management acumen that will be recognised and rewarded through a highly attractive incentive program.
Be it a Princliple consultant or a New Grad Consultant....
This is the business and the opportunity for you.
- A hands on patient centered care ethos is valued
- A genuine interest in working within the Occ Rehab Space
- Passion in assisting others their return to work journey
- Ability to build rapport and influence people to get the best result.
- A passion to learn while you earn as you build your case load and skill
What is offered
- Attractice and competitive remuneration
- Autonomy and flexibility based on trust
- A team of mutli-discipined professionals that will help develop your skills.
- If you are a provisional psychologist, supervision can be offered.
- The opportunity to work to your strengths and be mentored on your weakness
- Tools to ensure that you have flexibility for 'at home' and 'off location' work.
- Out of pocket expenses paid
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Attractive negotiable salary, based on skill and will
- Full autonomy
- Tools of the trade
- Access to a proofessional development fund
If you are passionate about making a difference to your local community that are suffering debilitating injuries and require your skills and experieice, then feel free to start the discussion.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, call Jason Heddle on 0488 969 999
or email Jason directly at
for a private and confidential discussion.