Advertiser: ND and Co Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $100,000 - $129,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Security
This role is available to Australian Citizens or someone with Permanent Residency status only.
We are looking for a skilled Endpoint Engineer with a broad experience and understanding of multi-operating system environments. Someone who is eager to push the limits of their knowledge and provide a great customer experience.
Deliver everything in the cloud
The requirements of this position include:
To be considered for this role, please provide details regarding your experience for the following platforms.
- EMM tools such as Intune, AirWatch, and Jamf for configuraiton management, security controls and application deployment
- Management of multi-OS device environments with Windows, macOS, iOS, iPadOS and Android
- Excellent scripting skills with PowerShell, Bash, Python, interfacing with OS components
- Identity management solutions such as Okta and Azure AD
- Office 365, G Suite with DLP, Security Controls, Data Encryption on platforms such as Netskope and Microsoft CAS
- Implementation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure platforms on Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Citrix Virtual Desktops and Apps, VMware Horizon View and Apps, both on-premise and cloud
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019 image creation
- Application packaging and deployment for Windows and macOS environments
- EDR software solutions with Windows Defender ATP and VMware Carbon Black
- Ability to write high level and detailed design documents, as built and standard BAU documentation, and end user knowledge articles and guides.
- Ability to write both technical and non-technical documents for technology teams and non-IT business units
- Broad technical experience and understanding of multi-operating system environments
- PowerBI configuration and dashboards
- macOS management in enterprise environments
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Implementing solutions based on provided designs in the above listed technologies.
- An ability to design and document solutions and provide insights into new technologies.
- Providing limited 3rd level BAU support for implemented solutions.
- Maintaining a consistent high quality standard of work.
- Troubleshooting environments to find the root cause of issues.
- Associate Degree in an IT field is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
We are an IT consulting firm specialising in design and implementation of solutions for a wide range of clients utilising products such as Amazon WorkSpaces, Azure, SCCM, Office 365, identity management platforms such as Okta and Azure AD, and software development on the ServiceNow platform.
Our clients range from medium to large private enterprises, as well as state and federal government agencies.
We are partnered with vendors such as ServiceNow and Netskope, and deliver and support projects of the highest standards.
We take pride in the solutions that we provide to our valued customers, and most importantly we value our amazing staff.
Please include a cover letter outlining your key skills relevant to the above listed requirements for this role.
As part of the interview process we will test each candidate on the skills they outline as their key skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?