Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Rentsafe WA Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Retail & Property Development
Unique opportunity for an experienced property management assistant to join our busy team. The successful candidate will enjoy an interesting and varied role at the epicentre of our agency. Managing our small friendly office and providing right hand support to our super talented property manager. A commitment to property management support is essential as we are unlikely to offer career path development or promotion. This is true supporter role that will suit someone who knows their strengths and wants to love and support our team and feel loved and supported in return. Your friendly, can-do attitude and a genuine desire to contribute to our collective success will be sincerely appreciated. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company committed to customer service, quality and innovation.
We are an experienced team with a fresh new brand occupying a unique niche in the Perth property market. We are using strategic partnerships to build our portfolio and securing new clients through our fresh approach to asset management. We are honest and hard-working, we care for our people and we care for our clients.
- Manage office facilities and resources
- Conduct market research
- Prepare marketing for rental property listings
- Track key movements in and out of office
- Undertake tenant reference checks
- Enter trust account receipts
- Process creditor invoices
- Process maintenance requests
- Draft lease agreements and management authorities
- Maintain our filing system
- Friendly atmosphere
- Fabulous leadership and mentoring
- Advanced IT systems
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- Great central location with car parking
- 30 hour week to align with school hours
- Recent property management experience
- Experience with PropertyTree highly desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formatting and presentation skills
- Minimum typing speed 60wpm
- A keen eye for detail and a high standard of document presentation
- Professional personal presentation and telephone manner
- Self motivation and initiative
If you love a pivotal role, being everything to everyone, with lots of variety and the ability to work autonomously while you support a close-knit team, we would love to hear from you! You won’t find a nicer team to work with. All applications and inquiries will be completely confidential.
Please click on the Apply Now button to send us your covering letter and resume.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?