Advertiser: The Old SynagogueMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
We are currently looking for an experienced Functions coordinator for a brand new venue in the heart of Fremantle
The Old Synagogue is home to 4 brand new venues, each with its own unique feel and vibe.
We are looking for a passionate functions coordinator with a bubbly personality and a can do attitude. We are also after someone with a drive in sales and reel those functions in!
We it comes to functions and large bookings, you will be the face of our venue. Birthdays, Special occasions, corporate functions, celebrations, you are our go to.
duties can include
- organising special orders or birthday requests
- hiring event staff if required
- good computer skills
- Help organise food and beverages packages
- Keeping relationships with key accounts
- database management
- Posting functions on Social media
- Advertising and promoting functions
- Client liaison
- Handling all incoming function enquires
You must have confidence within your ability to complete tasks to a high standard and high attention to details.
The successful person will possess previous experience in a similar role preferably in the hospitality industry
-Exceptional at detail
-Ability to meet deadlines
-The ability to work under pressure and be a great team player
-The ability to work a range of shifts to suit the operational needs including weeknights and weekends
-A current RSA and approve managers is a bonus
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?