Head of Leadership Development
Advertiser: Kennedy Austin Executive SearchMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Training & Development
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Report directly to CEO
- Peak body for project management in Australia
- Drive profitable development of leadership development programs
- Grow endorsed courses and sales of training packages
The organisation: Australian Institute of Project Management
AIPM is the peak body for project management in Australia and is a respected leader in the project management community globally.
AIPM's role is to improve the knowledge, skills and competence of project team members, project managers and project directors.
The Role: Head of Leadership Development and Professional Advancement
As a member of the executive team will drive the development of all professional advancement and leadership programs and products.
- Managing and improving AIPM’s certification offering, improving the actual certification process and working with the Marketing team to grow the number of people undertaking certification or re-certification.
- Working with the National Manager Certification to develop and improve the relationships with AIPM’s third party certification assessors
- Work with CEO to develop new forms from certification such as micro-credentials and accreditation of organisation partner’s internal competency frameworks and digital badging.
- Review the current Future Figures Master Classes; determine suitability, potential to scale and profitability.
- Work with CEO to develop ‘C-suite minus 2 or 3’ multi-day leadership development program.
- Assist CEO with business development, dealing with HR and training managers to sell in leadership development courses to our organisational partners.
- Grow the number of endorsed courses and sale of academic packages to course providers.
- Work with Executive Team to develop/monetise the course handbook/guide as a product/service beyond being available to organisation partners only.
- Further develop the Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) for sale to a broader market.
- Devise, lead and execute professional development programs to individual members and new industries/ audiences/ markets
- New product development and general product enhancement in professional advancement area
- 5 years senior level experience in professional advancement or leadership development
- Skills in product development and program management
- Strong relationships with HR and training managers
- People management skills
- Background in HR, training or leadership development
- Understanding of member organisations
- Understanding of project management principles
Please contact Vicki Austin for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?