Facilities Project Officer
Advertiser: Drake InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Government & Defence, Government - Local
My client aspires to be an organisation that is values-based, empowers leaders, enables people to make a difference and has a culture of learning and high performance. They believe that the values, attributes and skills that each staff member brings to the organisation underpin its culture and will ultimately result in the achievement of the Council’s Vision.
Think plentiful public open spaces, outstanding civic facilities, leafy suburban centres with abundant space, clean air and good transport links. The Council has a strong commitment to ensure excellence in serving its customers and the wider community.
- Monitoring, providing surveillance and ensuring building rehabilitation and maintenance works are carried out within budgetary and timing constraints, and complying with regulations / specifications
- Ensuring efficient and effective maintenance works and minor works projects and surveillance
- Contract-managing building maintenance, cleaning, other services contracts and minor capital works projects, meeting time, cost and quality restraints
- Working knowledge of physical building services and current maintenance practices
- Sound project management experience
- Experience with administering building maintenance and minor works contracts
- Demonstrated experience in building maintenance or facilities management is highly desirable
If you feel this opportunity is right for you, please contact Cheryn Vilaivongse for a confidential discussion on 0404 362 896 or apply using the link below.