Advertiser: Anchor Point Engineering Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Building Trades
Anchor Point Engineering Pty Ltd is an Engineering Company providing products and services to the Height Safety Industry.
We are looking for a Casual Employee who will provide assistance to our Installation Manager and onsite installation crews; this will include but will not be limited too.
- Installation of a broad range of height safety products.
- Re certification of height safety products.
- General factory hand.
- Site deliveries and pick-ups.
- Preparation and programing of projects under the supervisor's guidance.
- Be a self-starter and work unsupervised.
You will be joining a company who prides itself on providing the best service with quality products at competitive prices.
It would be an advantage for the Ideal candidate to have worked within the construction or engineering industry.
We would require the successful candidate to provide evidence of:
- White Industry card.
- Current Victorian driver's license.
- Working with Childrens card.
We would also like to hear from those who may have worked in similar industries and who are appropriately qualified.
This is a casual position of between 2 to 3 days per week and would suit someone who can meet deadlines.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes listed above please send your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?