Advertiser: Rocky MountaineerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
RETAIL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• Develop business through relationship building with targeted retail accounts primarily in NSW & ACT to meet and exceed KPI targets.
• Identify new business development opportunities within the territory
• Build sales campaigns to drive bookings and revenue through partner accounts
• Work with the Regional DOS to set goals for strategic business development with travel partners in the region to develop group tour & F.I.T. business
• Develop and support travel agency group business in assigned region
• Support and achieve aggressive growth targets of the brand
• Provide market intelligence through networks
• Work closely with Rocky Mountaineer’s sales colleagues in Australian states and territories
• Attend and participate in a variety of trade shows, familiarization tours, training and industry events, guest facing events etc relevant to the market segments assigned to this role
• Manage sales activities within the sales territory before, during, and following sales trips
• Ensure prompt and accurate follow up following sales trips
• Ensure accurate processing of all information generated from sales activities
• Generate and log sales activities in Salesforce
• Provide feedback and input on programs, strategies, and tactical marketing & sales initiatives
• Ensure the proper brand message is delivered in all materials
• Utilise Salesforce.com and other population data to define market penetration strategies
INTERNAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Maintain positive and constructive relationships with other Directors, Managers, employees, customers, and a variety of suppliers and industry partners
• Ensure complete and on-going knowledge of the Company’s policies, procedures, and products
• Maintain positive and constructive cross-departmental relationships and communication
• Perform other duties as assigned within the relevant expectations of the position
You will have...
• Post-Secondary education in Travel/Tourism required
• 2+ years of experience in Travel/Tourism in a Sales role
• Experience, knowledge, and contacts in the Australian travel industry (preferred)
• Sales experience in building territories through a combination of sales calls both in person and over the telephone
• Proven track record of driving significant growth with key account
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce, Concur and Cognos would be an asset
• Ability to travel throughout Australia (primarily NSW / ACT), up to 80% of the time
• Ability to travel interstate, and internationally as required.
• A valid passport is required
• A valid driver’s license and access to use of a reliable personal vehicle is required
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?