Allied Health Receptionist & Retail Assistant - Blackwood - Casual
Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
My FootDr , Australia's largest podiatry group, are seeking an experienced, mature minded and flexible person to assist in our Blackwood clinic! This exciting opportunity is available for people wanting to work casually.
You'll be responsible for but not limited to:
- Opening and closing clinics
- Managing patient bookings
- Fielding telephone calls
- Data entry
- Patient billing and receipting
- Daily banking reporting
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Footwear sales & inventory management
Potential applicants should have the following:
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a high attention to detail
- Monday to Saturday availability including Thursday nights
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Professional and well-presented image
- High level of computer skills
- Team Player with a "can do" attitude
- Previous retail experience, including footwear, will be treated favourably
We offer an extensive career path for all our team and value their contribution to the group through our rewards and recognition program. So to get started in your new career, please submit your resume together with a cover letter using the APPLY NOW below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?