Level 1-2 Support Engineer
Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Level 1 Desktop Support Technician
This is a great opportunity for a someone who is passionate about people and technology to join an IT Services company based in Perth. With a great collaborative team working environment, opportunities to develop your technical skills through on the job experience, you will be inspired to continue to grow to the next level of technical knowledge, ability and skills.
- You will be someone who is passionate about people and helping customers through the tools available to you.
- You will look at technical issues in an enthusiastic and calm manner, looking for the best solution for the customers you assist.
- You will be a great team player, who likes to share your skills and knowledge with others and also be open to sharing challenges you face and working through them with the team, who are also encouraged to do this at all levels.
- You will be passionate about technology and have some experience in supporting customers with basic IT related issues, managing these through a ticketing system.
- Have some understanding / experience of supporting O365.
- You will have basic troubleshooting experience and be passionate about troubleshooting.
- Have had some form of training around technology, in the form of a degree, certifications or work experience.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.
About working with Valrose - We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities, whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns to your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity
DIVERSITY – WELCOME IT. ENTRUST IT. CELEBRATE IT.
Within our business we have created an environment where anyone, from any background, can bring their authentic self to work; celebrating our differences whilst working towards a common purpose. We believe this is not just the ethical thing to do, but it’s the intelligent thing to do. Diversity drives innovation!
The Valrose team enjoys building inclusive cultures and promoting equality for all.
We are also now official WiTWA (Women in Technology) Diversity Champions too!