Afternoon Shift Pickers Wanted For A Global Sporting Brand!
Advertiser: HOBAN RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
HOBAN recruitment is currently searching for reliable, energetic and fit individuals to join the picking team for a well-known sporting company in Marsden Park This well-known sporting company are looking for passionate individuals who are looking for ongoing work.
Enjoy working with a company that has a reputation for operational excellence and is very committed to the health, safety and welfare of all its employees.
This position will involve:
- Pick and pack
- RF scanning
- Using a Ride on pallet jack
- General warehouse cleaning
- Shrink wrapping
The successful candidates will be:
- Highly motivated and committed
- Available to work afternoon shifts- 2pm-10pm
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Forklift licence (preferred but not required)
Whats in it for you?
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for upskilling skills and training
You must have your own vehicle and drivers licence or reliable transport to get to site.
If you're interested, please send your resume through to HOBAN Recruitment by clicking on the 'APPLY NOW' button.