Advertiser: Palm Lake GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Palm Lake Group develop, construct and manage Lifestyle Resorts, Retirement Villages, Assisted Care Facilities and Aged Care Facilities. We provide quality homes at a great price, and excellence in resort style living.
We are looking for a assistant caretaker to provide assistance to the managers of our Willow Lodge resort on a part time basis, approximately 24 hours a week. You will be responsible for ensuring the security and excellent presentation of the resort, including grounds and pool maintenance, cleaning of facilities, meter readings, maintenance, rubbish removal and the sale of our preloved homes within the resort.
Ideally you will have:-
- Administration experience, including the ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook;
- A hands on approach and enthusiastic attitude;
- Experience in regular mowing, whippersnipping and groundswork;
- Experience with resort grade cleaning and facilities management;
- A current C class licence;
- Good communication skills and a respect for older Australians;
- Flexibility with hours;
- A positive attitude.
Onsite accommodation and electricity is provided as part of the salary package.