Quality Assurance Business Partner Rockdale CYF
Advertiser: Be Recruitment CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Our Client is a leading social purpose organisation working in more than 440 communities across Australia. Their services currently support just over 14,000 people living in their own homes or in residential houses that they manage. They support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness.
They are looking for:
A Quality Business Partner in Rockdale The role will work closely with Client Services management teams to provide consistent, specialist advice about obligations and accountability. The role provides Client Services with support to actively manage risks, achieve accreditation and quality management objectives and to drive better business performance. The Quality Business Partner works closely with the Quality Business Partner team and other stakeholders to implement a consistent, effective and efficient approach to quality management and other governance initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build a strong service culture and identify systemic issues, share best practice and implement systems improvement
- Keep abreast of industry developments and emerging trends that may impact the business and quality assurance strategies
- Implement and monitor the company Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement Framework within one or more sector or jurisdiction.
- Prepare timely and practical advice and provide direct and indirect support to implement legislation, standards, contracts and company policy and procedure requirements
- Analyse and monitor internal control procedures to determine performance for compliance with statutory and organisational requirements
- Support and implement best practice, consistent and efficient systems, processes and tools to achieve quality, risk and audit outcomes.
- Implement and embed manager and employee accountability/responsibility for service delivery actions in accordance with legal and other obligations.
- Support and monitor the implementation of evidence-based models.
- Coordinate and manage a risk-based internal audit program of Client Services delivery to monitor compliance and drive service quality improvements
- Actively identify, analyse, report and mitigate any risks and systemic issues that may impact on the achievement of objectives
The successful candidate will have:
- Tertiary level qualifications in Human Services, management, or relevant field Required Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Quality Management, governance, risk and compliance in the Community ServicesDisability sector.
- Experience developing and implementing business plans and strategies within a large complex organisation
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to build a shared understanding of, and commitment to the organisation’s Purpose and Values.
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including peers, employees, external organisations, funding bodies and government agencies.