Advertiser: Coral Sea Marina ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
About the business
We are going through an exciting period of change at Coral Sea Marina Resort and now is a great time to join us on our journey. Externally you will notice the renovations of our establishment, but internally we are building a brilliant team; overall creating a stunning, supportive and sensational place to work!
We pride ourselves on our world class facilities, spectacular views and providing outstanding guest experiences that reflect excellence in quality and value.
The Hotel is currently closed for refurbishment and we are excited to show you all the changes at our venue.
We have training and fun activities planned for our team prior to opening, so will need new team members to start week beginning 09 December 2019.
Our team will be hands on in preparation for Hotel opening 21 December 2019.
About the role
Our Housekeeping / Room Attendant team play a pivotal role to ensure our hotel accommodation, hotel facilities and public areas, as well as marina facilities and public areas are kept in a pristine and safe condition for all guests and visitors to Coral Sea Marina Resort.
Our ideal applicant will be able to commit long term to the company and opportunities to grow within our team will present to those that work hard and demonstrate the right skills and attitude.
As Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for:
- attending to the cleaning needs of guest rooms by making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and mopping, and other room attendant duties
- attending to the public areas and amenities across the hotel and marina by sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and general cleaning
- ensuring all maintenance requirements or hazards are reported immediately to the maintenance department
- Demonstrated experience with housekeeping / property cleaning / amenities cleaning
- Exceptional attention to detail, positive attitude and love being a team player
- Must be flexible with availability across weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing passionate team at one of the most iconic oceanfront venues in Airlie Beach.
Should this position sound like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to hit the Apply Now button to be considered.
Applications to be submitted by Friday 06 December 2019.
Please note, to be considered for this position you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- If you hold a working holiday visa, how many months of your visa are remaining?