Food and Beverage Attendants
Advertiser: Coral Sea Marina ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
About the business
We are going through an exciting period of change at Coral Sea Marina Resort and now is a great time to join us on our journey. Externally you will notice the renovations of our establishment, but internally we are building a brilliant team; overall creating a stunning, supportive and sensational place to work!
We pride ourselves on our world class facilities, spectacular views and providing outstanding guest experiences that reflect excellence in quality and value.
The Hotel is currently closed for refurbishment and we are excited to show you all the changes at our venue.
We have training and fun activities planned for our team prior to opening, so will need new team members to start week beginning 09 December 2019.
Our team will be hands on in preparation for Hotel opening 21 December 2019.
About the role
We are looking for multiple casual Food and Beverage Attendants to join our team at Coral Sea Marina Resort at our restaurant and across our function sites.
As Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for:
- ensuring our guests and visitors receive a professional high-quality service at all times
- greet and seat guests, receive orders for food and drink, and provide service in a timely manner
- remain knowledgeable about the food and beverage services that we offer our guests
- keep all areas in the venue neat, tidy and clean
- Must have a Current RSA Certification
- Demonstrated experience with food and drink service
- You will be friendly, polite and attentive
- Must be flexible with availability across weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing passionate team at one of the most iconic oceanfront venues in Airlie Beach.
Should this position sound like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to hit the Apply Now button to be considered.
Applications to be submitted by Friday 06 December 2019.
Please note, to be considered for this position you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have cocktail bartending experience?