- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Management
There’s “Marketing Managers” and there’s Marketing Leaders. We’re looking for the latter, not the former.
We’re looking for a high functioning practitioner, with exceptional project management skills, acute decision-making abilities, a natural affinity to the Bonfire brand; and who can adapt to team environments to elicit optimal performance from team members. The ideal Marketing Manager will understand the intricacies of marketing in a competitive and complex B2B environment.
We’re a highly driven agency, with some measured, but ambitious growth goals. We’re looking for a marketing manager to bolster the capabilities in our marketing department to help achieve these objectives by:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing in executing the agency’s marketing strategy
- Providing critical expertise and capability around key marketing initiatives
- Effectively project managing and executing “day to day” marketing activities
- Providing guidance and mentorship to the marketing coordinator to help ensure we maximise the outputs of the department
Day-to-day, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing support in the research and development of the strategic marketing plan
- Being accountable for tracking and analysis of marketing KPIs
- Executing the company’s brand and buzz initiatives
- Helping in the management and development of the creative projects and sprints
- Build out marketing initiatives to help differentiate the Bonfire offering in market
- Deliver support to the sales function in proposal and collateral improvement
- Be a driver of demand generation plans to bolster the volume and quality of inbound business
- Oversee the agency’s communications and content initiatives
- Lead and mentor the marketing coordinator through project plans, prioritisation, sign offs, guidance and personal development.
What you’ll need to bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing, executing and measuring marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- An attuned interpretation of the Bonfire brand
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools would be highly favourable
- Extensive experience in the B2B marketing space
- A track record of achieving measurable bottom line growth in other organisations
- Demonstrable examples of coaching/leading junior marketing personnel
- A positive, high performance mindset
Interested? apply via SEEK with your resume and a covering letter outlining why you are passionate about working in the professional services industry.
We’re a company with a great culture and, above all else, we’re looking for a talented person who fits in with that. We have strong values (we created them together as a group, so they really mean something), we have a talented team with a genuine focus on high performance – and a growing, profitable business with all the benefits that come along with it.
We’re family and lifestyle friendly, with flexible working if needed. We have an incredible working environment in the heart of Subiaco. We work together to do the absolute best job for our clients, with a focus on delivering real (bottom line) client results and long-term client partnerships. Oh, and we’ve been recognised by our industry for our work – which gives us regular opportunities to socialise and celebrate our success.
To get to know us better visit: https://www.bonfire.com.au/work-at-bonfire/
Applicants must be Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or be residing in Perth with a valid working visa.
(Recruitment agencies, please don't contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?