TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT/TAX & BUSINESS SERVICES
Advertiser: Cosgrave SoutterMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
Cosgrave Soutter are a medium sized Chartered Accounting firm with Big 4 experience balanced by smaller firm culture. We offer a full range of accounting, taxation and business advisory services to a diverse client base. Our aim is to add value to our clients and be an integral partner in the achievement of their financial objectives.
We are seeking quality candidates at the following level:
You are ideally studying accounting at university or commencing study in 2020 and are seeking a part-time opportunity to commence your career. You will be studying the necessary subjects at university to enable you to undertake the CA or CPA program.
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- Excellent remuneration
- Financial assistance to undertake the CA or CPA program
- Study Leave
- Flexible work environment
- Career progression opportunity
- Systemised training program, including mentoring from Partners and senior staff.
Permanent Residency or Citzenship of Australia is required.
Please note that Cosgrave Soutter is an equal opportunity employer and encourages both younger and more mature applicants alike to apply. To discuss this position, in strictest confidence, please call Kelli Lawton on 02 6272 0900.
Alternatively, email your resume to the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?