Advertiser: Global Kitchen CafeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
Monday to Friday - Full time position
Global Kitchen is seeking a passionate and dedicated chef to be part of a growing team.
Key responsibilities include;
Ability to lead a team;
Ability to lead by example;
Exceptional time management skills; and
Highly organised with attention to detail.
Food preparation for baine marie;
Food preparation for a la carte;
Food preparation for catering;
Maintaining all food and safety requirements;
Maintaining documentation supporting all food and safety requirements;
Ordering of stock and rotation;
Maintaining kitchen to a high level of cleanliness;
Salad bar; and
Management of kitchen budget.
Please send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be notified.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a qualified chef?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a head chef / chef de cuisine?