Advertiser: Yummies for Little TummiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
This casual position can offer up to 40 hours Mon to Fri (2am start). In this role you will use your kitchen hand experience and join our busy team to prepare and pack daily fresh meals for the 0-5 years age group.
- Kitchen Hand experienced in a busy production kitchen
- Healthy and positive attitude to life
- Attention to detail
- Food Handling Certificate
- Own reliable transport
- Certificate III or higher - Food Processing
- Experience with HACCP
To provide the Head Chef with the required support to ensure the safe, effective & efficient running of the production kitchen. To ensure product consistency, quality, nutrition & flavour standards maintained.
- Food preparation (ie. making sandwiches, washing/cutting fruit and vegetables, assisting chef, etc.)
- Weighing & portioning food into pre-prepared packages
- preparing food packaging
- Stock control
- cleaning, hygiene & food safety
We are seeking an individual with an attitude to always find a better way to achieve accuracy, efficiency and amazing service within a client focused industry. An interest in personal health, healthy eating & living and strong attention to detail will be highly regarded.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- What's your expected hourly rate?