Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other's skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
About the role
Protecht is seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to join us! Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of this role is to support the growth of Protecht through the generation of leads using social media, online, events and campaigns. The role will also help design and implement a range of marketing content to support the generation of leads and lead nurturing through to conversion.
If you are motivated, professional and have a passion for Marketing, then we would love to hear from you!
- Social Media
Setting up, manage and report on paid campaigns through LinkedIn and develop and publish content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc)
- Online Content and Lead Nurturing
Assist with the publishing and generation of web content to drive organic and paid website lead generation and conversion for the Protecht websites.
Generate newsletters and email content for contacts and leads. Creation of marketing campaigns for specific target markets.
- Co-ordinate Webinars
Co-ordinate the creation of the webinar campaigns, design invitations and set up the webinars and complete post webinar activities (e.g. send recordings and set up landing pages)
- Conferences and Events
Work with the sales team to help manage the conferences and events calendar, co-ordinate logistics including development of collateral and help track leads and lead conversion.
Use HubSpot and Salesforce to keep track of key analytics on the generation of leads, lead nurturing and conversion. Update spreadsheets and databases with information on contact updates and campaign performance
Benefits and perks
- A collaborative, friendly and open culture
- Opportunity to grow- if you want to progress, we will support you!
- A true flexible working environment
- Birthday leave
- Fruit at work
- Friday night drinks (and this means soft drinks too)
- Regular social events
- Fun monthly company meeting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Work in a Sydney CBD Location
- 3 years' experience working in agency or small business background
- Basic proficiency with excel, PowerPoint etc
- University degree in marketing, communications or related
- LinkedIn campaigns
- Social media account management
- Marketing software experience (e.g. Hubspot)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How would you rate your English language skills?