Accounts Payable Officer
Advertiser: TwoScots RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Relaxed office environment
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
This exciting retail company produce high end products and are based in the heart of the CBD. They ensure their office culture is a relaxed environment creating an enjoyable working day. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- Important focus on health and wellbeing
- Discounts on products
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office
ABOUT THE ROLE.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for:
- Prepare payment batches in conjunction with Accounts Payable officer
- Co-ordinate the approval of all invoices
- Primary point of contact to external suppliers for resolving payment queries
- Perform monthly supplier reconciliations for key supplier accounts to ensure accuracy
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to adapt to change and continuous business improvement
HOW TO APPLY.
If you want to be part of this growing multinational company then please submit your CV today.
Apply now by clicking APPLY Below or call Juliette on 8624 2628 for a confidential chat about this role and many more.