- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Competitive salary, fantastic employee benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
About the business
Newcastle Permanent is going through an exciting time of transformation and is adapting and rethinking the way we do business to provide an even better way of banking.
About the role
This position will oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives and projects to achieve organisational outcomes. Reviewing the external environment will also be a priority in this position in identifying and assessing current and future strategic opportunities and threats for NPBS.
The CISO will also manage the Corporate Affairs and Internal Communications functions for NPBS by taking responsibility for ensuring the organisational strategic plan, strategic direction and transformation priorities are clearly communicated.
Benefits and perks
- Have a seat at the table and take the opportunity to make a real difference!
- Our Head Office is located in a fast-growing and vibrant cultural precinct close to shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Support our local communities and make a meaningful contribution.
- Be the best you can be and take advantage of discounted gym membership and private insurance.
- Parking won't cost the earth! There are parking stations close by that offer inexpensive daily rates along with the option of free parking in surrounding streets.
Skills and experience
- Experience working at an Executive level.
- Ability to successfully manage senior leaders.
- Ability to drive the development and implementation of Strategic Plans as well as reporting on progress and identifying required actions.
- Experience in and knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Passion in staying abreast of emerging industry and regulatory developments, challenges and opportunities.