Advertiser: TELOPEA PHARMACYMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
We are a long established and dynamic, contemporary retail pharmacy in the Parramatta area with a focus on delivering trustworthy and modern healthcare advice while providing excellent customer service.
We are seeking to employ a Part time and Full Time , experienced and self-motivated pharmacy assistants.
The successful candidate will:
- Have advanced communication skills and a friendly and caring demeanour.
- Be highly efficient, organized, self-motivated and able to work effectively in a busy team environment.
- Demonstrate a great work ethic; be reliable, honest, proactive and hardworking.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and preliminary advice.
To be successful in the role, you would ideally possess:
- Previous Retail & Pharmacy experience is essential
- Sound knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Stock control experience beneficial but not essential.
- S2 & S3 training or holders of certificates I - III in Community Pharmacy highly regarded.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with different stakeholders
- A dedicated work ethic and the ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Eye for detail and accuracy
Right candidate will get paid the relevant Pharmacy Award
If you are self-motivated, passionate and energetic with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and have the willingness to learn with a "can do attitude", then we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your resume to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?