Warehouse SupervisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
· Location- Blacktown
· Global organization
We are looking for an experienced, skilled individual who can perform in a Supervisor role in our warehouse. This is a challenging position which requires strong motivation and excellent team work. This is a hand's on supervisor role within the warehouse.
- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods, storage and dispatch activities
- Processing of all transaction using the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Load and unload delivery trucks / Containers
- Maintain storage areas
- Maintain inventory
- Leading a small / medium team of warehouse personnel
- Managing external labour as required
- Ensuring high standard of customer service.
- Plan & Coordinate stock-takes
- Ensure that KPI's are achieved
- Ensuring that staff follow the company WHS policies & procedures.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven warehousing and leadership skills, managing small-medium teams
- Pro-active, hands on approach to warehousing , with a strong presence on the floor
- Strong computer/IT skills, competent with using various Warehouse Management Systems and MS Office
- Proficient with the use of RF technology
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work independently and follow instructions
** Strictly No Agency applications **
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse supervisor?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?