Advertiser: PLHC PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $70,000 - $80,000 + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Primo Products is one of Australia’s largest coffee manufacturing businesses, family owned and managed with over 30 years proven experience and history in the world of coffee. We are passionate about coffee, what we do and are looking for a self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and warehouse experience to join our established business as a Warehouse Supervisor.
The successful candidate will need to have good communication skills both written and verbal. You will also have the experience and ability to lead and mentor a small team, ensuring we maximise their output and improve performance.
Excellent computer literacy is required to ensure that you can manage the team, the system and our operation procedures.
Roles and Duties;
- Lead and supervise the warehouse, adhering to policies and procedures
- The accurate picking and packing of customer orders
- Adhering to strict delivery timelines and procedures
- Supervision of all logistics activities within the warehouse
- Organising and supervising the daily workflow ensuring all orders are despatched in an efficient and timely manner
- Communicating professionally and effectively with all stakeholders
- Training and development of the warehouse team
- Inventory management, stocktaking and external audits
- Highly motivated
- Organised and effective time management skills
- Good work ethic and drive for getting the job done
- Get on well with fellow employees and leading team members
- Good problem-solving skills
- A hands-on approach to the workplace
- A “can-do” attitude, ensuring all customer requirements are achieved
- Previous experience supervising a warehouse
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
To be selected for this position the you must have:
- qualifications or certification in warehouse operations desirable
- a forklift licences
- excellent computer skills
- physically able to perform required duties
- 3 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Only applicants with the Essential Selection Criteria need apply
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse supervisor?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?