Advertiser: binvested.com.auMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Internal accountant, full-time, Sydney (Baulkham Hills) based.
Binvested.com.au is looking for an Internal Accountant to fill a full time role currently available. You will be working in a fast-past, vibrant team environment in an industry leading property investment organisation.
You will be required to:
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- GST & BAS reporting
- Preparing statutory returns, payroll tax and superannuation.
- Bank reconciliations, general ledger reconciliation
- Liaising with ATO & ASIC
- Preparation, review and analysis of financial statements.
- Preparation of management reports as required on monthly / quarterly basis
- Consolidated financial & management reports
- Management of key performance Indications (KPIs)
- Budgeting and cash-flows
- Assist in the formation of policies and procedures around best practice
- Maintain company filing and other ad-hoc duties
What should you bring?
- 2+ years’ experience in accountant field
- Demonstrate high attention to details
- Highly motivated with an ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding organizational skills and be able to prioritise workflows
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in XERO
Sounds like you? Send your CV to Sheilee, along with a written response specifically addressing why you should be the next member of the Binvested team.
Send away: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?