Warehouse Packer / Worker 1-2 days per week
Advertiser: Cards Only PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- $25 - per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Warehouse Packer / Worker – Hornsby
Permanent Part Time Position, 1-2 days per week with option for 3 during March, August and September. Please include brief cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the position. Must live local to Hornsby
We are one of Australia’s leading greeting card manufactures. We have been operating for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in offering the best Australian made greeting cards on the market, supporting local jobs by printing locally.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reliable, physically fit, energetic person, who is excited about the possibility to work with a well established, growing family business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Packing and shipping orders
- Warehouse organization and management
- Receiving shipments
- Stock management and regular stock takes
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse
Skills and experience
- Be able to learn to operate an electric hand forklift
- Have had experience working in a warehouse
- Able to work unsupervised, yet comfortable with a team environment
To apply for this position
- You must be able to provide a valid NSW Drivers License
- Live locally
- Be able to lift heavy boxes
- Have permanent Australian residency
- Have basic computer skills
- Speak, write and read fluent English
- The current position offered is 1 - 2 days per week, with the possibility to work more during March, August and September. A flexible schedule is ideal.
- Please submit resume and cover letter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?