Advertiser: Smile Point DentalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
Smile Point Dental is seeking a part-time locum dentist to provide exceptional personal dental care to our patients in a friendly, state of the art, established general dental practice to cover 6 – 12 months of maternity leave with potential for it to be a long term position.
We are a modern dental practice who utilise the latest digital technologies which include CEREC, an onsite CBCT and OPG machine, rotary endo and an intra-oral camera. We have large modern surgeries with Dentsply Sirona chairs and digital x-ray units.
We offer all types of dentistry including implants, surgical extractions and orthodontics to all age groups and with the use of all our modern technology, you can efficiently and confidently perform your dentistry to the highest standards.
Our dental team consist of a group of highly experienced and professional dedicated and passionate dentists, an oral health therapist and friendly dental assistants and knowledgeable reception staff. Our team is led by our Principal Dentist, Dr Sharon Chua who has over 22 years of general dental experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Dr Sharon Chua at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dentist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?