Advertiser: Prestige Service TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
At Prestige Service Training our vision is all about "creating career pathways" and we do that by making our training "Inspiring, Challenging, Innovative and Fun."
We are seeking a full-time administration trainee to join our boisterous and busy team in our Southport office. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn a role involving all areas of the office. For the right candidate, we would like you to excel in our business and help support our team at career expos, promoting our range of training products. As part of this role you will be completing a Certificate III in Business being mentored by our highly experienced trainers and our experienced office team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Handling client enquires over the phone
- Supporting all areas of the office with different tasks as needed
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- General administration duties
- Attending career expos and information sessions
WHO we are looking for:
- Energetic phone manner and bubbly personality – someone to breath life and laughter into our office.
- Highly motivated and switched on to exceed expectations and get things done!!
- A can-do attitude with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A curious nature with the desire to learn and grow
- Ability to work independently to achieve deadlines, as well as support multiple areas of the business
- Initiative to make decisions as well as ask for help when needed
- Familiarity with MAC and Office 365
- Excellent presentation and attention to detail
- Southport location
- Predominately Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (potential early evening and weekend shifts during expo time)
- Full time 1 year contract – opportunity to extend
- Trainee wages apply as you will gain a qualification!
- Perfect postion for a school-leaver or someone new to administration
- Application close 9th December 2019, as the role will start on 13 January 2020!
If you believe you will be the right fit for us, please APPLY now by attaching a resume and cover letter explaining why we just can’t look past your bright and joyful and switched on personality!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?