Accounting & Payroll Coordinator
Advertiser: Hurricane's GrillMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Large casual dining hospitality group is currently seeking experienced Accounting & Payroll Coordinator candidate based in the iconic Bondi Beach head office.
- On-boarding new employees and maintaining employee records (including physical files)
- Processing weekly payroll & answering payroll questions
- Issuing new contracts for new starters
- Applying our Enterprise Agreement to payroll action
- Managing Accounts Payable & liaising with suppliers & Managers
- Cross-referencing prices with quotes from suppliers
- Preparing weekly payment runs & credit note management
- Maintaining & Reconciling supplier’s accounts
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist with additional day to day operations of the HR, Accounts department and various functions within the organisation.
- Other ad hoc duties
Key requirements will be
- Previous experience in payroll min 1 year (Sage Micropay preferred)
- Previous experience with an online timesheet portal
- Previous experience using Xero
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
- Trustworthy with attention to detail
- Well organised and well presented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and to learn quickly
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to deal with a busy workload
- An ability to follow instructions and proactively take initiative where required
- Honesty, reliability with a strong sense of responsibility
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident.
SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT MOVE? Hit apply now.
Note: Due to the nature of this position only candidates with long term Australian work rights will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?