Warehouse Operations Manager
Advertiser: OcculusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $140-150K + Super + Bonus package
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Our client is a major player in food services sector, and are undergoing significant change due to recent move into brand new purpose build site operations. We are seeking a passionate Warehouse and Distribution Operations Manager with the experience, capability and dynamism to ensure the smooth running of one of their NSW distribution sites.
- Leadership and execution of all day-to-day operational responsibilities of this purpose build processing and distribution operation.
- Review current processes and implement best practices to drive continuous improvement and KPI results.
- Natural leader - working effectively with all stakeholders, ensuring the warehouse is a productive, positive and team focus environment.
- Safety leadership, manage the financial budgets and drive team performance via KPIs.
- Development and execution of logistics improvement projects across operations, distribution and transport network.
- Customer engagement and investigation of issues where service levels have been affected.
- You will be an experienced Warehouse, Distribution and Logistics professional with an ability to develop best practice processes and systems.
- Related qualifications that support your career development.
- Previous experience in running a warehouse operation that handles fresh food or short shelf life products with critical Food safety standards.
- Demonstrated leadership of a large and diverse team, with superior communication skills with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on outcomes to improve the distribution process.
- Strong analysis skills coupled with an ability to influence outcomes will also be essential.
What's on Offer?
Based in Sydney's Western suburbs this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic people manager seeking an opportunity to have real impact in a growing business.
Competitive salary package conditions are available and the chance to work with a growing market leader where you can make your mark for NSW operations.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?