Fine Art Printer/Production Team Member
Advertiser: Pixel PerfectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
Pixel Perfect Prolab
Pixel Perfect is Australia's leading Prolab. With 20 years experience, we pride ourselves in the quality of our work and the ability to bring our customers creations to life.
We have a strong, growing client base of local and international professional photographers as well as printing for students,artists and graphic designers.
About the role
A casual position has become available for up to 5 days per week in Pixel Perfect's printing studio. This role is responsible for:
- Operating professional grade Inkjet printers to create Fine Art or Giclee type prints
- Managing and responding to customer orders to deliver prints within an appropriate time frame
- Customer care and staff liaison,
- Ensuring high quality products are delivered to our clients on time
- Co-ordination calls to customers.
- During peak periods assist in other areas of lab operations as and when required
Our ideal new team member will display:
- An excellent knowledge of professional printing and colour management processes
- High attention to detail
- A passion and knowledge of photography, printing and art.
- A great team attitude
Skills and Experience
- Working with RIP software, Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator essential
- Experience with colour management and colour profiling would be preferred
- Experience working in professional photographic environments highly regarded
Benefits and Culture
- Working at Pixel Perfect is a great opportunity to work alongside a wide variety of photographers and artists and also increase industry experience
- In house training will be given
- Friendly team orientated environment
If you have a passion for printing and photography and want to further your career in this Industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your expected hourly rate?