Food & Beverage Attendants
Advertiser: Prince Alfred Hotel & Char'd Steak HouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
Prince Alfred Hotel located in Ipswich requires professional motivated hospitality staff for our high volume modern award winning Hotel. Centrally located this venue offers successful applicants opportunity to expand there industry knowledge and show case your skills.
Food Wait Staff with passion & energy.
As our main point of contact with customers you will be required to take orders and maintain tables to a high professional standard. You will have a high understanding of all food & beverage menu's and required to achieve sales KPI's.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintain table service by taking orders both food & beverage .
* Understand and carry out sequence of service to high industry standards.
* Be an active sales person.
Skills & Experience:
* Must have proven work history in similar role or recognised Industry Course.
* Worked in a la carte dining / Bistro / Craft Beer Bar and sound knowledge in wine & beer.
* Have current RSA & RSG
* Be able to work minimum 3 shifts per week including Nights & Weekends.
* Have a great attitude and willing to work in a Team environment.
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?