Advertiser: Bovogen Biologicals Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Biotechnology & Genetics
Bovogen Biologicals is a company specializing in the manufacture and supply of animal derived biological products to the global life science and pharmaceutical industry.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will be required to work in a small team environment. You will utilize your technical and mechanical aptitude to manufacture animal derived products.
Being an industrial setting, the use of large scale equipment and manual labour will be required.
A background in the biological sciences, particularly microbiology or biochemistry would be a distinct advantage. Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices or pharmaceutical manufacturing would be well regarded. This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, practical, hands-on person to further a career within the biotechnology industry and be part of a team in a rapidly growing business which exports to all corners of the globe.
A salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Applications close : 13th December 2019
Apologies in advance, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?