- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Based at Winnellie
Toll People are currently looking for a fit and healthy Warehouse Officer/Pick-Packer for our external Client site in Winnellie for 38hrs a week with an attractive pay rate on offer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with Loading and unloading Freight
- Liaising with clients/ assisting with Claims, damages etc.
- Picking orders/packing orders
- Cold Stores
- High accuracy with Data Entry
- Receiving Goods/ Restocking shelves
- General Warehousing duties
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Able and willing to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
- Must be able to obtain a National Police Clearance (Valid last 3 months)
- Warehousing or Freight Handling Experience
- Intermediate computer skills/ Data Entry & Good communication skills
- A strong work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative team work skills
- High levels of self-motivation and accountability
- Accuracy with Pick/Packing orders
- High attention to details
- National Police Clearance or willing to obtain - (last 3months)
- Forklift licence -Desirable but not mandatory
- Car Licence and own reliable transport
If you meet all of the above criteria, we would like to hear from you at the earliest opportunity. Please send your application by using the link provided or for further information contact Kesia or Errol, Monday - Friday on 8901 8650 during office hours.
Toll will require all successful candidates to undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing. Toll is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Toll People are Australia’s most recognised provider of Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain and Warehouse staff. Whilst we service the Toll Group, we also service hundreds of external clients and partners, offering complete recruitment solutions from permanent and executive recruitment, business support recruitment to flexible labour and award-winning training and development programs.