General Labourer - Sign Installing (No experience required)
Advertiser: Ultimate signs P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Ultimate Sign Installations Pty Ltd (USI) commenced business in 1993 and has now become the largest billboard installation company in Australia, offering complete in-house training.
USI prides themselves in meeting deadlines with short time-frame operations, whilst providing a variety of high-level services from billboard advertising, hoarding signage, truck signage, major building wraps through to small banners and shop window displays. We are now looking for Junior Sign Installers to join our team and help make this happen.
Starting rate $22.60 (full-time rate)
Plenty of overtime available.
As a Sign Installer you must be confident with working at heights and be able to undertake heavy lifting (manual handling). Experience is not necessary (on-site training provided), but the right attitude, strong work ethic and commitment is.
WHS/ White Card, steel cap safety boots and a valid Driver’s Licence are mandatory.
The role is a full-time position (minimum 37.5hrs) with ample over-time available. You must also be available to work up to 2 weekends a month.
Multiple positions available.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, APPLY NOW!
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?