Construction Document Control Assistant
Advertiser: Prime Electrical and Data Services Pty LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Quality Assurance & Control
About the business
Prime Electrical & Data Services recognises that our main asset is our people and therefore invests heavily in the development and retention of employees.
Prime Electrical is considered by the industry as an employer of choice. This is evident from Prime's continued ability to attract and retain quality people in the business.
The development of employees has allowed us to provide career planning, opportunities and promotion from within the organisation resulting in a skilled, high performing and loyal team culture.
About the role
Prime Electrical has been providing Electrical Services for over 32 years and has developed a strong background in all facets of electrical power installations and maintenance.
Our Construction and Projects team undertake the electrical services on Large Scale Projects across Melbourne and as such require a dedicated person working on our construction sites to provide administrative support to our Site Managers.
The Successful Candidate will be a team player with a strong sense of responsibility, a desire to grow with and take ownership of the role and focus on achieving outcomes via common sense and initiative combined with problem solving skills.
Electrical Engineer graduates are welcome for industry experience.
An intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
You will be required to perform the following
- Weekly Timesheet Consolidation
- Creating and Processing of Purchase Orders
- Data entry
- Filing of Documentation
- Ongoing Maintenance and Record of Staff Training Records
Benefits and perks
Full-time work 38 hours per week
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work Independently and as part of a Team
- Reliable and Punctual Attendance
- Contribution to Achieve Desired Outcomes and a Positive Work Culture
- An outgoing and Positive Attitude
- A Willingness to Learn and Make the Role Your Own
No recruitment agencies please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?